Great News! God Answered Prayer Saturday Evening


The offending piece.
     I want to praise the Lord and thank you for your prayers! If you receive our emails you will know that my laptop recently died while in ministry.  I had all my notes and materials, so it never hindered me from any of my preaching and teaching. But it severely limited my ability to communicate while on the field.

     I was able to take the laptop to a larger city where repair facilities were located. The problem was the logic board (motherboard). This is the second time it has failed. But, amazingly, it was covered by warranty and that warranty was honored even overseas! Within three days after delivering it to the repair facility, I had the computer back and am up and running again. It's always amazing when computer problems get worked out smoothly. It's another kind of miracle altogether when those problems are resolved without incident overseas! Thank you sincerely for praying.

     Actually, the computer repair brought me to the largest Muslim population center of South India. While there, I was able to spend time in ministry and God opened a wonderful door with a Muslim man that has been an acquaintance of mine for a long time. Please pray for Ahmed*** (not his real name). I plan to meet him again and spend more time with him within  a few weeks. Pray that God will open his heart to the Gospel.


Indian Muslims at Prayer.
     The month of Ramadan is progressing. While in the city repairing my computer, God kept His hand upon me. During Friday's weekly prayers in the Mosque for Muslims, I was in a taxi returning from checking on my computer. The driver tried to go down a city street that was almost completely blocked by hundreds and hundreds of motorcycles of Muslim men in the Mosque. Traffic was coming against our vehicle, but the driver kept pushing forward. Of course, we were going nowhere! The stand off continued until Muslim Prayers finished. Suddenly, there were many hundreds of men swarming the street trying to get their motorcycle and leave the Mosque. We were the clear hindrance to their progress. 

     The shouting continued to grow as drivers tried to blame each other. Then, the Muslim men wanting to leave began to take sides in the matter. We were "losing" from that moment on. I felt a little exposed sitting in the back of the taxi with the car nearly scraping the men and motorcycles. That's when some of the men took notice of the foreigner in the backseat of the car blocking their Mosque entrance. The shouting continued and the men grew more agitated. Finally, after what seemed like forever, my taxi driver began to back out of the street. Hundreds of Muslim men were about ready to push the car out!

     Thank the Lord, all is well and we made it safely to our destination. Little things like this are often the direct result of someone's prayer. Thank you for praying for my safety as I travel in ministry.

May God bless you,

Beyond Frontiers




Comments

Popular Posts