Healing

God has been wonderful in helping us this year of 2017! We praise Him for the blessings that He has bestowed upon us in ministry spanning two sides of the globe.  

Recently returning from Asia, I have fallen sick for the last three weeks. Now, as I have recovered from two issues, pneumonia has set in. It's been a difficult time physically, but, God's mercy is sure. As I type this post today, it seems the antibiotics are having their effect and I am slowly recovering.

If you already read of my sickness via the emails, I want to thank you for your special prayers. Please do continue to pray for me so that I might receive complete healing.  It's not long before I return to Asia again and I hope to be over this completely before traveling.  

Lord willing, a Pastor will be traveling to meet me in India. He will be helping in the teaching and training of the Pastors. This will be a great blessing and we look forward to seeing what God will do. As you know, the situation in India has changed drastically in recent months. We really need the overshadowing of the Lord as we move about in ministry. Would you take special time in prayer for us? We long to see God move there and we know that without the power of the Holy Ghost nothing is possible. 

May God bless you greatly for your concern for missions and the work of the Lord around the world. May we ask you to please consider making a special gift to help with a large number of tracts that we currently need in India?  We urgently need 500,000 tracts printed.  We can still print at approximately $535 per 100,000.  Thank you for your consideration.

In America it's just barely spring time.  But in the world around us, it is late, very late into Harvest Time. We know that God is wanting us to move quickly before more grain falls hopelessly into eternity. Please help us work and pray for the Harvest.

Beyond Frontiers

Comments

Popular Posts