Update on Sis. Francelina

Praise the Lord!  I am currently in India at the time of writing this blog entry.  I had a safe trip here, thank the Lord, and will begin ministry Sunday morning, Lord willing.  I appreciate your prayers for me as our classes with the pastors begins on Monday morning.  I feel that the material is the most important I have presented up until this point.  I will be dealing with the Holy Ghost and the Baptism in the Holy Ghost.  Finally, I'll be wrapping it up with teaching a Holy Life and what God expects of those who serve him.   Both areas are critical for the believers here and we wish to see God work mightily in their lives.


I was in contact with the pastor of the church in Venezuela, Bro. Euclides and Sis. Francelina while I was still in the USA just a few days ago.    Sis. Francelina still has not been able to have her surgery and she still greatly needs your prayers.  She has two problems, principally, they do not want to operate since her blood sugar is high and they cannot seem to control this.  Secondly, (and perhaps more troublesome for her surgery)  is the fact that she has a severe bacterial infection.  They have given her a powerful antibiotic intravenously but it seems that it has done nothing.


We know that God can work a miracle.  Please pray for this family.  Ask God to give them a touch and to provide for all of their needs.


Thank you,


Beyond Frontiers

Comments

Popular Posts